TINA HEFFNER and GORDON HOLMES RUBY OSBERG
LAURA METALLO and CHERYL FLYNN RODGER BENNETT
WILDERNESS ESTATES, LLC BRUCE and VICKIE BLOMGREN
ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT
EDWARD JONES KELLY MAESTAS THINGAMAJIG THEATER COMPANY
TREASURES OF THE ROCKIES ROD LADD
TWO OLD CROWS MOUNTAIN PIZZA RE-SPORT
CHOW DOWN STITCHES & DIMPLES
TWO CHICKS & A HIPPIE HIGH ALTITUDE COFFEE ROASTER
CHOKE CHERRY TREE
PICKLEBALL CLUB TOURNAMENT SPONSORSHIP
Become A Sponsor:
* Please join the Pagosa Pickleball Club (PPC) as a Sponsor to help celebrate the completion of 8 dedicated pickleball courts at South Yamaguchi Park with our Fall Grand Opening Tournament.
* Our sponsors are very valuable to us and we encourage all of our members to patronize them and to
show their appreciation for the sponsor’s support of pickleball. Because we are a 501(c)3 non-profit,
all sponsorships to PPC are tax deductible!
* Becoming a PPC tournament sponsor provides a wonderful marketing opportunity for local businesses
and merchants who want to align with an exciting sport and an active and fun group of people that is constantly growing! Pickleball attracts an increasing number of visitors and with over 300 Club members,
our entire community will share in the rewards. Pagosa Springs is fast becoming a Pickleball destination!
* Several entities participated in the creation of 8 new pickleball courts at South Yamaguchi Park.
This cooperative effort included the Archuleta County Commissioners, the Town of Pagosa Springs, the Pagosa Springs Tourism Board and the Pagosa Pickleball Club. Thanks to everyone who helped to
make this dream a reality.
* The Fall Grand Opening Tournament has five sponsorship levels. See the table below to review the levels
and decide which one aligns with your business or organization.
* Please make Sponsorship checks payable to the Pagosa Pickleball Club. If you prefer to mail your payment, please send it to our Treasurer, John Costa, 954 Monument Avenue, Pagosa Springs, CO 81147
* A member of our Sponsorship Committee will provide you with a receipt acknowledging your tax exempt donation.
Tournament Sponsor Benefits