ROUND ROBIN PLAY
See You Next Summer!!
Round Robin play takes place every Saturday throughout the Summer at the South Pagosa Park, 520 South 8th Street, Pagosa Springs, CO. We look forward to being able to use the new courts in South Yamaguchi next summer.
Our last Round Robin for 2022 was held September 10th. Thanks to all the volunteers who helped set up the courts and organize play throughout the summer. We had a great year with a record turnout of 60 people one Saturday and over 50 a number of times. This has been a very popular event for all skill levels and we look forward to another great summer in 2023.
Official play begins at 8:30 AM although you are welcome to come sooner to warm up. Play will end approximately at 11:30 AM.
You do not need to arrive at exactly 8:30 or stay until 11:30.
- You can come when you want, leave when you want or sit out a game of two if you want a rest.
- When you arrive, you will select a numbered ball and that will be your number for the day.
- Prior to each game numbers will be drawn at random. Your number will be assigned a position for one of the 4 courts on the “court board” for the next round of play.
- Games will be 10-12 minutes depending on how many people we have. If you finish a game before time is up, go ahead and start another.
- At the end of the allotted time, new court assignments will be posted on the board. You may be playing in the next round or sitting out a round depending on how many people we have.
This is a fun event for everyone regardless of your skill level. We want everyone to feel welcome. It is a great way to meet people and have a good time.